COA’s Youth Group wants YOU!
One Sunday a year our amazing youth plan and deliver the entire service!
This year the seniors would like to involve some of our youngest members/attendees and that is where YOU come in!
Ask your children the questions below and do a video recording of their answers for use in a montage as part of the service.
Send videos to email@example.com by May 1st.
Here are some tips:
- Include your child’s name and age in the email when you send the files.
- All videos should be recorded in landscape
- Record each question and answer separately for easy sending.
- Please note that the video will be part of our live Facebook stream and your
submission of the videos is an acknowledgement and approval for the use of your child’s
image and voice on this platform.
Here are the questions. Answer as many as you can!
- Do you think grown ups know everything?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What do you think we do at youth group?
- What’s the best thing about going to church?
- Do you think teenagers are smart?
- What is Pastor Jessie’s job?
- What’s one thing you have learned at church?
Thank you for your help! We can’t wait to see your videos.