The Women’s Book Club meets monthly on the 3rd Wednesday of each at 7:00 pm to discuss books of interest, and to enjoy fellowship with others.
The meetings are usually hosted by someone different each month. ALL ARE WELCOME! For more information about each discussion location and time, contact Alice Robeson, 410-757-6967.
- August 16, 2023: Horse: A Novel by Geraldine Brooks
- September 20, 2023: Demon Copperhead: A Novel by Barbara Kingsolver
- October 18, 2023: The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times by Michelle Obama
- November 15, 2023: Lessons in Chemistry: A Novel by Bonnie Garmus
- December 20, 2023: Take My Hand by Dolen Perkins-Valdez
- January 17, 2024: The Last Green Valley: A Novel by Mark Sullivan
- February 21, 2024: The Personal Librarian by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray
- March 20, 2024: White Fragility: Why it’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Dr. Robin DiAngelo
- April 17, 2024: Travels with Charley – in Search of America by John Steinbeck
- May 15, 2024: The Song of Achilles: A Novel by Madeline Miller
- June 19, 2024: One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd by Jim Fergus