We are entering a new sermon series with the season of Lent! This series will continue on in the gospel of Mark and help us to examine our expectations of what our savior should look like as compared with what Jesus actually came to do and to be for us. Many of our concepts of these things in the series are based on values of our world and culture and not on Jesus values.
The series will follow this timeline:
- March 1: Jesus was NOT…our golden ticket
- March 8: Jesus was NOT…the “greatest”
- March 15: Jesus was NOT…powerful
- March 22: Jesus was NOT…complicated
- March 29: Jesus was NOT…safe
- April 5: Jesus was NOT…who He seems
- April 12: Jesus was NOT…dead!!!