As a Cape St. Claire, you know that summertime begins with the Strawberry Festival. This age-old event seems to become more and more popular each year. A day filled with a Parade, Music (7 Bands), Food, Games, Crafters, Contest, Pony Rides, K9 demos, a Silent Auction, Strawberries in many forms, traditional Moon Bounces, an Obstacle Course, Pony Rides in the Corral, Face Painting, a Coloring Contest, Dunk Booth, Soak –a – Scout, Sand Art, Bike Demo, K-9 Demo, Martial Arts Demo, Dance Demo, Games, Pizza, Pit Beef, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Snow Balls, Smoothies, Strawberry Baked Goods Contest, Strawberry Jam/Jelly Contest, THE BEER GARDEN, Decorated Bikes, Berries Baby, and the Princess Contest. Another successful year.
Christ Our Anchor was there in the Parade with a float and with our very own tent/booth
creating awareness of our wonderful church.
Other reasons to have been there:
- It’s free! Admission to the Festival is FREE!
- The atmosphere is amazing! Bumped against the Chesapeake Bay.
- It benefits the community, All proceeds benefit local charities and community groups.
- There’s so much to see and do Whether it’s beautiful views of the Chesapeake Bay, great food, music and beverages, this Festival has something for every member of your household.
- 100% kids friendly, It’s 100% everyone friendly. Bring everything you need to make a day of it.
- It’s historical! This was the 60th Anniversary of the Strawberry Festival